- SCRIP is a year-round gift certificate fundraising program. As a non-profit organization, Saints Peter and Paul School uses the services of a certificate broker to purchase gift certificates from many national and local retailers at a discount. You then purchase these gift certificates at face value and a percentage of the purchase price will be credited toward your tuition bill and a percentage goes back to the school.
- SCRIP can be purchased through school (details below), or after Mass.
- Volunteers are needed to sell after Mass
- There is no additional cost to you; you only purchase what you normally would buy.
Purchase SCRIP through Saints Peter and Paul School
- SCRIP is now available for purchase online! To register visit ShopWithScrip.com
- Go to the green Family Sign Up box on the left side and click “Create Account”. Follow the simple registration instructions and accept the terms and conditions of using the site.
- Before you can place an order, you must enter Saints Peter and Paul enrollment code, CDB1D9153828.
- All orders with ShopWithScrip.com must be placed by Monday at 10:00am, and the orders will be returned to you by Friday afternoon. Orders will be sent home with the youngest child in the family unless you indicate otherwise.
- Other relatives and friends can also purchase scrip on-line and designate your family as the recipient of the tuition credits.
- Presto-Pay is a convenient way to pay on-line at the time you place your order. GLSC will immediately debit your checking account for the face value amount of your order, plus a small convenience fee of $0.39. Although Great Lakes Scrip Center offers paying by check as an option, Saints Peter and Paul does not accept checks for online purchases for SCRIP and all orders must be paid using the Presto-Pay system.
FAMILY TUITION CREDIT BREAKDOWN
SCRIP tuition credits are applied quarterly to tuition accounts. If the tuition account is paid in full, SCRIP credits will be credited to the Lunch account. If there is a credit remaining on account it will reflect in next year’s tuition statement as a prior year credit.
The percentage shown on the GLSC website is the full percentage offered by GLSC. At Saints Peter and Paul, this percentage is split between families and school.